Thursday 7 August 2008

"Does your heart go BOOM..."


This is a playlist of songs that my daughter likes – and no she did not go out and buy them herself and yes she does have a Dad who plays her music all the time. I did draw the line on some of her choices so consider yourself lucky not to have to hear ‘Umbrella –ella-ella...’ ‘Dancing Queen’ or ‘Now you’re gone’ by sodding Bassmasters.

My fave ever version of the Velvets song was on my friend @’s answering machine sung with his son. @ and T, this one is for you.

All in all nice and cheerful as it should be if you are six – hope you like it.
SEEKERS – GEORGIE GIRL
VELVET UNDERGROUND – IF YOU CLOSE THE DOOR
RAMONES - BABY I LOVE YOU
LILY ALLEN – LDN
GORILLAZ – DARE
PRIMITIVES - CRASH
SCRITTI POLITTI – SWEETEST GIRL
JULIAN COPE – BEAUTIFUL LOVE
CURE – FRIDAY I’M IN LOVE
PETULA CLARK – DOWNTOWN
MANIC STREET PREACHERS – RAINDROPS KEEP FALLING ON MY HEAD
DAVID BOWIE – CHANGES
CAMERA OBSCURA – HEY LLOYD I’M READY TO BE HEARTBROKEN
ANTHONY ADVERSE – RED SHOES WALTZ
NEW RADICALS – GET WHAT YOU GIVE
MGMT – TIME TO PRETEND
SCISSOR SISTERS – I DON’T FEEL LIKE DANCIN’
CORAL – DREAMING OF YOU
ASH – PUNK BOY
TING TINGS – THAT’S NOT MY NAME
WHITE STRIPES – HOTEL YORBA
Link is down there in comments (if anyone needs help in getting the file, or opening it just let me know)

1 comment:

Herbal T said...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1kq87e