Friday 12 September 2008

"I'm losing my edge to the kids whose footsteps I hear when they get on the decks..."


"Oh babe oh I'm sorry
But I had to make love to every crack in the pavement and the shop doorways
And the puddles of rain that reflected your face in my eyes.
The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes.
I kept thinking of you and almost walking into lamp-posts.
Why's it so hot? The air coming up to the boil;
rubbing up against walls and lamp-posts trying to get rid of it.
Old women clack their tongues in the shade of crumbling concrete bus shelters.
Dogs doing it in central reservations and causing multiple pile-ups in the centre of town.
I didn't want to come here in the first place
But I've been sentenced to three years in the Housing Benefit waiting room.
I must have lost your number in the all-night garage
And now I'm wandering up and down your street, calling you name, in the rain
Whilst my shoes turn to sodden cardboard.
Where are you?"


1. SPARKS/JIMI SOMERVILLE – THE NO 1 SONG IN HEAVEN
2. PULP – SHEFFIELD SEX CITY
3. A CERTAIN RATIO – KNIFE SLITS WATER 7”
4. SUBA – SAMBA DO GRINGO PAULISTA
5. WAYNE WONDER – NO LETTING GO
6. RICHARD X – BEING SCRUBBED
7. JAM AND SPOON – STELLA (ORIGINAL MIX)
8. TRICKY – TRICKY KID
9. 23 SKIDOO – URBAN GAMELAN PT 1
10. TITAN – C’MON FEEL THE NOISE
11. DAN LE SAC AND SCOOBIUS PIP – THOU SHALT ALWAYS KILL
12. THE TYRELL CORPORATION – THE BOTTLE 12”
13. LCD SOUNDSYSTEM – LOSING MY EDGE
14. MUSE – SUPERMASSIVE TEAM 9 REMIX
15. JOE STRUMMER AND THE MESCALEROS – YALLA YALLA
Link? In comments.
Herbal T

1 comment:

Herbal T said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/144679641/herbal_t_9.rar.html