Monday 20 July 2009

"You may slice with no conviction, blind revenge on a blameless victim..."


A superb compilation for y’all, and I do apologise if I am getting stuck in an early 80s rut of late but senility is setting in and as I enter my dotage I find myself travelling back in time to slimmer, less grey-haired days when the only worries were which party to go to.

This was found over at The Commercial Zone which is certainly well worth you visiting and having a dig around. The great Wedginaldinho will be getting sniffy that it is not the superior 7" version of Knife Slits Water; if you prefer that - and he is right - it can be found on a previous compilation in the archives.

1.Shack Up - A Certain Ratio
2. Coup - 23 Skidoo
3. To Hell With Poverty - Gang Of Four
4. Being Boiled - Human League
5. She Is Beyond Good And Evil - Pop Group
6. In The Beginning There Was Rhythm - Slits
7. 20 Jazz Funk Greats - Throbbing Gristle
8. Knife Slits Water - A Certain Ratio
9. 24 Track Loop - This Heat
10. Sluggin' For Jesus - Cabaret Voltaire
11. Vegas El Bandito - 23 Skidoo

No comments: