Friday 23 October 2009

“It seemed as if the streets had melted…”


Taking Theraflu and whiskey to make mixes to be sick to.

Everyone seems to be ill at the moment – my family (bar one) has just been through the ‘apparently-not-swine-flu-but-unknown-type-of-flu-bug’. This mix was created in a fevered state with not much recollection other than vague sparks of hazy memory when I viewed the play-list in the morning. Luckily it has stood up to the ‘commute-test’ - so here it is in all it's delirious glory…


THE DARE OVERTURE
CLIENT - CAN YOU FEEL? (JORI HULKKONEN REMIX)
THEE OH SEES – MEAT STEP LIVELY
SOULSAVERS – YOU WILL MISS ME WHEN I BURN
BRITISH SEA POWER – PLEASE STAND UP
HIGH LLAMAS – ILL FITTING SUITS
PLUSHGUN – UNION POOL
ANOTHER SUNNY DAY – YOU SHOULD ALL BE MURDERED
THE LILAC TIME – BLACK VELVET (VERSION)
THE WITCH AND THE ROBOT – DE-NIHILISM
FUCK BUTTONS – PHANTOM LIMB
MISS KITTIN AND THE HACKER – INDULGENCE
REAL ESTATE – SUBURBAN BEVERAGE
THE CARETAKER – FALSE MEMORY SYNDROME
MICHAEL J SHEEHY – DON’T LET THEM STEAL YOUR SOUL
WHITE RAINBOW – MAJOR SPILLAGE
GOODBYE SONG FROM YO GABBA GABBA

Link

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw snakes and wizards, 4 dimensional shapes and a rainbow of all new colours.

Herbal T said...

Thanks for that - I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Herbal T

Anonymous said...

...then the walls shivered and decided to look the other way - this worried me but who am I to argue. All I know is all I am, and all I need is music. May you be forever blessed.