Wednesday 2 December 2009

“The juice me, seduce me – dress me up in Stussy…”




There is a lot of good music about at the moment and all of the following are either relatively new, or new to me. I make no apologies for the inclusion of Har Mar Superstar and do not claim him as a ‘guilty pleasure’ - he is brilliant. I recommend the English Heretic album to all you Ghost Box fans and the ever-wonderful Saint Etienne’s Richard X remix of Foxbase Alpha called Foxbase Beta is simply sublime.

ENGLISH HERETIC – EARTH’S LAMENT TO THE STARS
LAST POST – SILENCE SEEMS TO SAY
JONNY TRUNK – GLAM
MEMORY TAPES – BICYCLE
BORIS – AND HEAR NOTHING
ZEEP – GHOST TOWN
DANIEL LAND AND THE MODERN PAINTERS – RUN SILENT RUN DEEP
SAINT ETIENNE – CARNT SLEEP (BETA)
HAR MAR SUPERSTAR – GANGSTERS WANT TO CUDDLE ME
DAS POP – SATURDAY NIGHT PT 2
THE XX – SHELTER (THEM JEANS DRUM EDIT)
TRICKY – HELL IS AROUND THE CORNER (2009)
MORLY GREY – WHO CAN I SAY YOU ARE
GLORIOUS DAWN – CARL SAGAN FT STEPHEN HAWKING
CAMERA OBSCURA – SWANS
MCALMONT AND NYMAN – UNDERNEATH THE HESSIAN BAGS
LEYLAND KIRBY – NOT AS SHE IS NOW BUT AS SHE APPEARS IN MY DREAMS

Link

No comments: