Wednesday 6 October 2010

“We love our audience…”


OK – let’s give this thing another go. It amazes me to think that my tiny part of the world is seen as a threat to the big cats out there. For God’s sake, this blog is created for the love of it by a music fan (and certainly an above average spending consumer) and aimed at likeminded souls.

Speaking of whom – to those who left words of support and asked for invites (if I ever go private), thank you so much for making me realise that there a hell of lot more people coming here and checking out the mixes than I could ever have imagined. When time permits I will get back to you all and promise to re-up any requests.

I would especially like to give a shout out to Seba and his wife – they emailed me to offer support and to say that they played one of my mixes at their wedding in Venezuela which totally blew my mind.

If this all goes tits-up I will certainly go private, so if you want to come play just let me know.

Again – thank you.

Here’s your mix.

ARIEL PINK’S HAUNTED GRAFFITI – BRIGHT LIT BLUE SKIES

NEW KINGDOM – UNICORNS WERE HORSES

STEROID MAXIMUS – CHAIN REACTION

EXILE – POPULATION CONTROL

BADLY DRAWN BOY - ANOTHER PEARL FUDGE

CARIBOU – KALI

APHRODITE’S CHILD – THE SEVENTH SEAL

LAST POST – IT SHOULDN’T STILL HURT (BUT IT DOES)

INCREDIBLE BONGO BAND – WIPEOUT

MADNESS – YESTERDAY’S MEN

BENN JORDAN – A DISTANT EARTHRISE

CORNELIUS – BIRD WATCHING INNER FOREST

BALANESCU QUARTET – THE MODEL

CHARLES EARLAND – INTERGALACTIC LOVE SONG

THE BUZZ – I GOTTA BUZZ

FURNITURE – BRILLIANT MIND

JONNY TRUNK – GLAM

THE GLOVE – PUNISH ME WITH KISSES

BAUHAUS – SPIRIT

DIVINE STYLERS – MYSTIC SHEEP DRINK ELECTRIC TEA.

herbal t

No comments: