Friday 15 May 2009

“...she wanted more drugs and maybe me...”






When I became captain of the town, I decided to extend asylum to certain citizens who were persona non grata elsewhere in the area because of their disgusting and disquieting deformities. One was known as Spare Ass Annie. She had an auxiliary asshole in the middle of her forehead like a painful bronze eye. Another was a scorpion from the neck down. He had retained the human attribute of voice, and was given to revolting paroxysms of self-pity and self-disgust during which he threatened to kill himself by a sting in the back of his neck. He never threatened anyone else, though his sting would have caused instant death.



INTRO – PETER WYNGARDE
PURE – SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES
SPARE ASS ANNIE – WILLIAM BURROUGHS AND THE DISPOSABLE HEROES...
A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE – SCRITTI POLITTI
DEMARIS – PATRICK WOLF
DIM STAR – GAY DAD
THE BELGIAN CIRCUS EPISODE – JOHN MORRIS
WHY D’YA DO IT – MARIANNE FAITHFULL
TATVA (LUCKY 13 MIX) – KULA SHAKER
MODEL 352 – ECHOBOY
2ND FOOT STOMP – CLINIC
OXYGEN – JJ72
I HOPE I DIDNT JUST GIVE AWAY THE ENDING – NEW RADICALS
FAT GIRLS – MIRROR MIRROR
DON’T COME AROUND HERE NO MORE – SUSANNA
THE 2 OF US – SUEDE
JOHNNY IN THE BOUDOIR – CONGO NORVELL


LINK IS IN COMMENTS.

4 comments:

Herbal T said...

Give me 45 minutes - i
I just lost my rapidshare link!

Herbal T said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/233247510/ht2.12.rar.html

Herbal T said...

Derek - I hope you get this message. Thank you very much for the links it is very much appreciated. if i can help you in any way please let me know.

Derek said...

No problem, mate. Will send you some more as and when I get a chance.